The Campbell Collett Wedding
Just back from deepest darkest Wales ( well Ruithin and Llangollen to be honest and they are not really deep or dark ) full of happy happy joy joy after the awesome wedding of the young Mr Robert Campbell to the beautiful Miss Alison Collett. Bob and Ally chose a perfect little Welsh church just outside Ruithin for the ceremony and the reception at Trevor Villa ( near Llangollen ) matched in perfectness(?).
My Top five of the wedding:
1. Great hotel overlooking the Dee- The White Waters in Llangollen.
2. Tasty food - Proper BBQ by the famous PJ.
3. Thumping base - The Cheese dropped a the phat ones on the decks all night long.
4. The Guard of honour - Ben and I were chuffed at being the chosen.
5. The Perfect couple - Smiles all round and you can't beat that.
They are off to Sardinia for a few days now and then off to Thailand later in the year ( taking some of the Wormfood surf wax they had as favours ). There is something about having 2 honeymoons which makes sense!
Click the image above for some pics or click here
Oh and it is our 6 month anniversary today too...wahey!!