¿uʍop ǝpısdn ʇxǝʇ ɹnoʎ dılɟ oʇ ǝlqɐ ǝq oʇ pǝʇuɐʍ sʎɐʍlɐ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ʎlǝɹns ˙noʎ ɹoɟ unɟ ssǝlʇuıod ɟo ʇıq ɐ sı ǝɹǝɥ
¡uɐɔ noʎ ʍou llǝʍ
This conference caught my eye last week ( it was on at the same hotel I was at for work in California ).
Has the office really become that dangerous?
Just back from another crazy work trip to the mighty US of A, this time to Southern California and the delights of Anahiem and LA.
My Top 5 from the trip:
1) Being able to order something with Peanut Butter and not feel like a kid.
2) American spirit measures on company expenses ( not mine I might add )
3) Long beaches and empty waves.
4) Crazy Finnish guys and enthusiastic Pols.
5) Californian Sunshine and blue skies.
Check out some of the pics here