06/09/2009

Italia 2009

Ok it has been a while since I posted up here...but not been slacking! It's been all go on the work front and had a great time in Italy with a little break by Lake Garda before Big Brother Jez got married to the lovely Monica.

Still need to get a couple of rolls of Lomo film developed, but got some good shots from the Lake, Venice and the wedding in Verona.

Click the images to go direct to the albums...


Click Here for images from the Lake


Click Here for images from Venice


Click Here for images from Verona and the Wedding

For the time being I have just put up the batch processed images straight from the camera, but will find some time to do some nice things with photoshop and other software. I'm thinking some nice B&W, a wee bit of cropping, maybe some Tiltshiftmaker action.

Now I have Italian relatives from the region around Verona, it seems only right that I now want a custom bike from the local bike builders Chesini. We will be going back again, so might have to check them out a little bit closer. Could this see me buying a road bike??

No comments: